Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Heart Walk 2008 - PLEDGE NOW!

On December 2, 2006, Wade (in the stroller below) was born with a congenital heart defect. His mom and my dear friend Melissa (on the right) began doing research to learn more about his condition and how she could help. She found out about the American Heart Association's 5K Heart Walk and started a Wells Fargo team...it was just the 3 of us (our friend Wendy is on the right) walking with Wade last March 2007. We're walking again on March 1, 2008 and plan to make this an annual tradition. If you'd like to make a donation, please visit the link below and search with my name to get to my donation page. Wells Fargo will match, dollar for dollar, every donation I receive. If you're interested in walking with us, let me know. We'd love to have you!

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=238269&lis=0&kntae238269=EDE183E872C8428BAF2BF7F650BB8F5B

2 comments:

Ballingham Family said...

If I knew about it sooner I would be walking with you! Keep me posted and I will be there next time! GO TEAM! Give Melissa a big love from us!

Kelli said...

I so wish I could walk with you! I wish you a beautiful Saturday for your walk! It is such a great cause.