Tess and Lauren did an amazing job dancing at the Aloha Festival. Unfortunately, there was a problem with the pictures of them in their dance outfits and of them dancing. I'm working on getting some from another source. Hopefully, I'll have some very cool pictures to share. Tess (oldest niece) was honored to be picked to escort in a special guest for a ceremony they did at the beginning of the show. Tausala (dance school) also flew in a fire knife dancer from the Polynesian Cultural Center in Hawaii to perform with them. It was an amazing show, celebrating the 10th anniversary of the dance school and their performances at the Arizona Aloha Festival.





2 comments:
You have amazing nieces. That sounds like a great festival.Ps I need a job can I get on at the bank?
This brings back so many of my years of Polynesian dancing. V-your nieces are beautiful.
Post a Comment