Thursday, March 20, 2008

Kimberlee & Bill's Wedding Rehearsal Dinner

What a fun night! The dinner was held at Greekfest in Phoenix and right in the middle of the restaurant is a baby grand piano. I had the pleasure of playing it all night long! I don't think I've been asked to do anything like that in probably close to 15 years. After the fun movie that Normandee and I produced, Maddie played "Kiss the Girl" from The Little Mermaid. I've been teaching Maddie piano for about 6 months now and she is doing an amazing job. Can't wait for the wedding tomorrow night!!!




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Haylee Abney said...

Wow Vicki you're on top of things!! You did an awesome job last night!!
~Haylee

Nikki said...

Hey girl, Question Tana and Kalana have been going to Shirell Allen for three years. However the past six months I took them out because of the drive. They miss it a lot are you interested in anymore students?

Kelli said...

You all look so pretty! It looks like fun!

Ballingham Family said...

THANK YOU for all of your help through everything! Couldn't have done it without ya! Love Ya!