
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Huntington Beach Singles Conference
Many of you know that I went to a singles conference in California with some friends at the end of April. We got off to a rough start...a tire blew on my Tahoe about 30 miles east of Indio . We were out in the middle of nowhere and our cell phones wouldn't even work. Thankfully, we were near a call box. However, before the roadside service could make it to help us, a truck driver pulled over to help. It just so happened it was the same truck driver that we let cut in front of us in line at Wendy's back in Blythe! He remembered us and stopped to help...amazing, huh??!!! He kept telling us he had so much fun stopping to help 3 beautiful women and that we were really fun and so worth stopping for. Long-story-short...we got back on the road about an hour later and stopped at Costco in Anaheim Hills only to find out I needed 4 new tires (and those were new tires that were already on there...just the wrong size!). We ended up having a great time though. And who wouldn't at the beach!!! No "matches" at the conference, but it was totally fun. I even talked the other girls into trying the speed-dating there. If what I saw is what's out there and available, I'll stay single...thank you very much!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Okay, I know its after the fact and you are home safe and sound...the picture of your tire SCARES me. I'm so glad everything went well.
Ha! I totally agree on the staying single part after the things we saw!
Post a Comment