Sunday, July 27, 2008

Trip to Orange County: July 23 - 27

My niece, Tess, was competing in a dance competition in Fullerton, CA and so I didn't miss the opportunity to spend 5 days in my old 'stomping grounds'. It was fun! While Lisa and Tess were at the dance competition on Thursday, Lauren and I spent the day at the beach. Then we all went back to the beach on Friday. Tess made it to the semi-finals for her age category (11-14 years old) and then was eliminated before the finals. (More pictures of her competing coming soon.) She did an awesome job!

Our favorite place to shop...Newport Fashion Island.
Our absolute favorite place to eat (just look at Tess' face)! The Crab Cooker in Newport Beach...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ballingham Family said...

Sooooo Fun!! I am jealous!!

Nikki said...

You are the coolest Aunt. I am glad I got to see you last weekend. I am also so happy you updated the blog

Kelli said...

I love Orange County. Okay okay...if I can't have you as an aunt...having you as my friend is just as good! You rock!

Mindy said...

Oh, how fun! I love the beach...